It’s time to vote! One of the Mister Migs Ambassadorables will be named “BEST IN SHOW” at the Denim Dogs Fashion Blast this Saturday and its up to YOU!
The Mister Migs Ambassadorables are raising funds to support the work of Mister Migs, supporting marginalized youth, many with autism and developmental disabilities.
Your votes will determine who wins the coveted BEST IN SHOW award! And, it’s a tax deductible donation too!
This is how you vote:
- Click on Denim Dogs Fashion Blast at top of this page.
- Click on the VOTE FOR BEST IN SHOW at the right of the screen.
- This takes fans to the bidding page of all the DogStars to place their vote. (below is what you will see starting with George, all dogstars are listed, just scroll down)
- Every dollar donated counts as one vote.
- There is no limit to the number of times votes can be cast per dog and there is no limit on the number of dogs you want to vote for.
Be sure to be at the Denim Dogs Fashion Blast to cheer on YOUR dogStar. This will be open from now til the final call for votes at the show.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
About Mister Migs
Mister Migs LLC is a manufacturing and retail distribution company providing couture “Dog Gear for Good.” Supporting a green initiative, Mister Migs uses recycled denim as the core material for all its product designs. Based in Tucker, Georgia (part of metro Atlanta), Mister Migs is an open-community entrepreneurial initiative of Wow In-Sync, Inc., a 501 (c) (3) organization providing real-life work and community experience to marginalized youth, many of whom are challenged by developmental disabilities or autism. Through their experiences at Mister Migs, these youth gain an understanding of what is expected of them in business, helping them overcome barriers to mainstream employment and empower them to pursue their passions in career and life. For more information, visit www.mistermigs.com.